Include site-wide footer on fossil repo pages too
|User & Date:||joel on 2020-02-05 19:00:40|
The pages served by the Fossil repo should have the same footer as the pages on the rest of the site. When <code>index.html</code> is generated, it should also spit a copy of just the footer text into the <code>scribbled/</code> subfolder, which is ignored by Fossil. Additionally, the <code>make</code> target for <code>index.html</code> should include the command <code>fossil uv add scribbled/footer.html</code>. The Fossil skin's footer could then include the TH1 directive: <pre><code><TH1>unversioned content scribbled/footer.html</TH1></code></pre>
- login: "joel"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Include site-wide footer on fossil repo pages too"
- type changed to: "Feature Proposal"