These are notes for my own use.
* <i>The Local Yarn</i> should be italicized.
* <i>The Local Yarn</i> is emphatically not “a web site”.
* In a list of <em>actions</em>, list items should end with a period.
* In a list of <em>things</em>, list items should not end with a period.
* Place trailing commas and periods outside of quotation marks unless they are part of the quoted text.
* Header comment includes copyright notice, license information, and author contact info.
* (Racket) All comments on their own line begin with <code>;;</code>
# Run <code>fossil changes --differ</code> to ensure no extra files need to be added.
# Run <code>fossil diff --tk</code> to ensure all edits are related.
# If any files have been added with <code>fossil add</code>, ensure the makefile is up to date.
# Ideally, any documentation (Scribble files) should be updated at the same time as the source code.
# Make sure you’re on the correct branch.
* Commit messages should use the imperative voice.
* Commit messages should be no more than ≈ 50 characters long.
* If more explanation is needed, create a ticket and cross-reference it with the commit message.
* Link a commit to a related ticket by using brackets <code>[ ]</code> containing at least the first 6 digits of the UUID.
* Comments added to tickets in connection with a resolving check-in should describe <em>why</em> the change was made, not <em>how</em> (the code does that part already).