Default title situation is muddy
|User & Date:||joel on 2019-02-27 15:14:34|
<code>"dust.rkt"</code> has a <code>default-title</code> function which purports to be The Way for assigning a title to articles that don't supply their own. But <code>"crystalize.rkt"</code> ignores it and supplies its own method for constructing a default title. The two should be synthesized!
- login: "joel"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Default title situation is muddy"
- type changed to: "Code Defect"