martin.css.pp needs reorganizing
|User & Date:||joel on 2018-09-01 20:27:29|
Right now there’s a long section for mobile-first, then a long section for browsers with CSS Grid support. (Prior to using a preprocessor, this made it easy to disable the grid rules for testing.) It would be better to have all the rules for each thing right next to each other. Grid-related rules can be enclosed in a form that surrounds them with the correct media query, and a parameter can turn these rules on or off. Also some of the longer comment blocks need re-wrapping.
- login: "joel"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- severity changed to: "Minor"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "martin.css.pp needs reorganizing"
- type changed to: "Code Defect"